Sunday, May 06, 2007

Cookies


This was a lot of fun. (A childhood dream: working in a cookie factory!) The had little cakes which had to be wrapped in a printed wrapper, because the cakes bleeded chocolate filling and that wasn't a tasty sight. The cakes had the shape of a bear, and I dressed them up as sporrtsmen. To hide the chocolate bleeding, I also drew a back view, printed on the back of the wrapper.
I also thought up the name. My friend, drummer (and in this case employer - check www.gummo.nl) just had a son named Bruno, and I think it's a splenid name for a bear as well for a healthy chocolate cake. I like the B with the face of a bear. The cookie factory liked it, too. Splendid! Too bad they liked 'Nounours' better as a name...

2 comments:

none provided said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pascal Immerzeel said...

Finally an update!!